Free online Spanish Classes for Beginners
Want to become Bilingual? Improve your Spanish skills quickly?
Study Spanish at the time and place that´s most convenient for YOU, at your own pace, with your own private Spanish teacher Online!
That is the best and and very affordable way to improve your Spanish skills quickly.
What are the benefits of this Learning Online, in a live session with your Spanish teacher?
- Topics of your personal interest can be included and prepared.
- Study whenever you want, anywhere
- Don’t lose time nor money traveling to your Spanish classes
- Online learning can be more effective educational tool than traditional methods.
- It may be more comfortable for students to talk with their teachers via technology versus face to face.
- Students may end up saving money since transportation to classes is not a factor.
- New ways to learn via multimedia are being found to aid students to stay focused in classes and raise their ability to retain new information. These multimedia facets include videos, correction tools, instant messaging, webcams, etc.
- Online learning creates a comfortable environment for students as they can learn at the pace that they set for themselves.
Our experienced Spanish teachers in Peru will make a study plan with you according to the duration of the course. Since this is a PRIVATE class, you will be assured classes that are right at your level.
All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone with internet and a headset with a microphone. We work with either Skype or Webinar, and lessons can be paid easily by credit card, PayPal or bank wire.
During the months of June, July and August, you can now book a FREE TRIAL for a private Spanish class Online.
From September to December, we will run a Live Spanish Group class for complete beginners and high beginners.
Simply write “Skype”, on our contact form to receive more information about both programs and we make an appointment for the free trail class.
Learning Spanish has never been so easy and so affordable!
What do our students say?
“In my particular case, I first experienced the AMAUTA Spanish School in Peru. I was amazed at how quickly my Spanish improved and how much I enjoyed the classes. When I returned to my home in Switzerland, I decided that it was important to me to maintain my Spanish level and continue improving. The Spanish classes via Skype really helped with this, and I got to take the classes with the same teacher I had in Cusco, who I really liked.