Spanish games for Middle School
This Spanish Numbers & Arithmetic Page is divided into 3 sections, Lesson Plans, PowerPoints & Worksheets, all containing specific resources for teaching the Spanish Numbers. Each resource is categorized as elementary, middle or high (School).
Teachers please feel free to use these Spanish teaching resources, but we ask that you respect the copyright and footer information of all of them.
The Numbers In Spanish Lesson Plans & Activities:
- (elementary/middle school) a lesson plan in Spanish to teach simple multiplication using the numbers in Spanish.
- Count in Español (elementary) great lesson plan to learn how to count to 10 in Spanish.
- spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle/high school) cards of the Spanish numbers from 1 to 20. Ready to print and cut to play memory (matching cards) or even use as flash cards.
- (middle school) three online games to learn and practice the Spanish numbers.
- (elementary) a Social Studies lesson plan on counting in Spanish.
- great online activity to listen to the pronunciation of the Spanish numbers (from 0 to ….). Then you can practice the numbers with either a listening or a speaking activity. Fun!
The Numbers In Spanish Powerpoint Presentations:
- spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) a presentation of the numbers from zero to 999. Shows tricks to learn the numbers in Spanish easily. Could go with the handout provided below (numeral 2).
- spanish4teachers.org (elementary/middle school) to review the numbers in Spanish from 0 to 100 & to learn the Spanish numbers from one thousand to one million. Shows tricks to learn them easily.
- spanish4teachers.org (elementary) to learn how to say and ask age and phone number.
- Spanish Numbers PowerPoint from 1 to 10 (elementary) excellent interactive presentation with sound, to teach and practice the numbers from 1 to 10 in Spanish.
- (elementary/middle school) an interactive Powerpoint to practice the Spanish numbers using simple math. (click on “Descarga PPS” to download).
- PowerpointGame Spanish Numbers 1 to 20 (elementary school) game to practice the numbers from 1 to 20 answering the question ¿Cuántos años tienes?