Spanish Courses online
Ixchel's teachers are all native Spanish speakers and have received extensive training. Most of the teachers have more than five years of experience teaching Spanish as a second language to foreign students, some have been with Ixchel since the school was founded in 1999.
Teaching Spanish isn't just a job for our teachers. They take an active interest in your progress and do whatever they can to help you reach the goals you have set for yourself.
Online Spanish Courses for Students of All Levels
Online courses are available for all levels, from beginner to advanced. For each level, we have developed extensive study material, which is based on the material we use for our immersion courses in Antigua Guatemala and adapted to online use.
The online Spanish courses contain grammar lessons, vocabulary building, oral and written exercises and lots of conversation practice. This balanced approach makes sure that you will be able to apply the lessons you've learned and use them in realistic everyday situations.
Taking an online Spanish course is ideal for
- beginners who want to get a feel of the Spanish language before they commit to a more intensive course, like an immersion course in Latin America
- intermediate students who have studied Spanish before and want to keep progressing but don't have the opportunity to enroll in a Spanish course in their home town
- advanced students who are already fairly fluent and want to practice and perfect their skills
- professionals who need to learn Spanish or improve their fluency but can study only intermittently as their workload permits
- high school or college students who need a little help preparing for their next Spanish exam
We will tailor your online Spanish course precisely to your needs and requirements!
We realize that you have many obligations in your daily life and do our best to schedule your online Spanish lessons so they don't interfere with them.
We are flexible and adapt to your requirements!
Our online Spanish courses don't have a rigid timetable. You can take as few or as many lessons per week as you like and you can decide as you go. Whether you want to take it easy and have only a couple of lessons a week or want to study intensively every day, we'll set up the schedule that's right for you!