December 1, 2022
Speaking Spanish YouTube
It’s been a while since we last updated our list of the top 10 YouTube channels with the most subscribers. So, here they are as of May 9, 2013:
10. MoviesYouTube’s own channel where you can buy and rent movies online has cracked the Top 10 list. I have to say I’m a little confused as to what the benefit of subscribing is. There is no original content that you can view for free. Maybe YouTube has plans to change that.
9. One Direction VEVOOne Direction wins the efficiency award with the lowest amount of videos (70) of any channel in the top 10. Despite not having published a video in over a month, the band continues to gain tons of views and subscribers probably from having such a rabid and loyal fan base.
8. Hola Soy GermanFor those of you unfamiliar with this YouTuber, no, he is not a Spanish-speaking German person. His name is pronounced “hair mon” and he does speak Spanish. In fact, he only speaks Spanish, and his rapid fire, comedic approach has earned him more than 6.5 million subscribers.
7. Pew Die PieThis hilarious Swede has gained the 7th most subscribers by pointing a camera at himself and playing video games. I highly recommend watching him play scary games. Seeing him scream is quite entertaining. Warning: NSFW Language:
6. MachinimaMachinima earns the honor of “They have how many videos?!” with a staggering 23K+ published videos. Honestly though, if you produce over 23 thousand videos and you don’t have at least a million subscribers, you have no hope. Machinima has acquired their near 7.5 million subscribers through fun and informative videos catered towards gamers. Warning, most videos have NSFW language:
5. Rihanna VEVOThe Barbadian bombshell is by far the most-subscribed to musical artist on YouTube. She has multiple music videos with 100+ million views. Also, I imagine having a video where she sings in a bathtub has something to do with her place on this list.
4. nigahigaRyan Higa has acquired the 4th most subscriptions of any YouTube channel with entertaining observational humor. He combines the quick-cutting monologue style you see common on YouTube with fun cutaways illustrating the situations he talks about. You’ll notice his earlier videos are much shorter. If you’re starting out, it’s always good to have short videos. Then once you build up a solid following, you can get into 5-10 minute territory.
Share this article
What are the best video games to play in Spanish? - Quora
Alright so I'm not sure what gaming systems you have, but here are a few of my recommendations, which I got from me trying to learn French through gaming:
April 8, 2021
App for speaking Spanish
August 16, 2015
Practice Spanish speaking
October 25, 2022